KIDS IMPROV WORKSHOPS COMING UP!
Let's work those improv skills!
Young actors will learn how to:
• Be in the moment in a scene
• Make strong character choices
• Stay committed to character choices
• How to build the environment and use their “where”
• How to “yes, and” a choice to create a compelling scene
About the Instructors:
Ray Bengston is an accomplished director, photographer, actor and educator. Ray’s teaching career includes work with Warner Brothers, Disney, Dream Quest, the SAG Conservatory and AFI. He’s invigorated by students who share his passion for learning the craft.
Ben Silver is a working actor and instructor. A graduate of Oglethorpe University, he co-founded the Improv group "Wit's End." His recent credits include: Tuck Everlasting (Alliance Theater) , Hubcap (Film) and Your Worst Nightmare (TV).
There are three opportunities to get your improv on!
December 20, OR 28, 2017
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us!